Garmin Edge 130 Plus FAQs & SpecsUpdated 2 years ago
Table of Contents
Garmin Edge 130 Plus FAQs
- Select to wake the device.
Hold to turn on and off.
- Select to scroll through the data screens, options, and settings.
From the home screen, hold to view the device menu.
How to View Widgets
- From the home screen, select or .
The device scrolls through the widget loop.
- While in an active widget, select to view additional options for that widget.
How to Use the Shortcut Menu
How to Pair Your Smartphone
- From the app store on your smartphone, install and open the Garmin Connect app.
- Hold to turn on the device.
The first time you turn on the device, you will select the device language. The next screen prompts you to pair with your smartphone.TIP: You can hold , and select Phone > Pair Phone to manually enter pairing mode.
- Select an option to add your device to your Garmin Connect account:
If this is the first device you have paired with the Garmin Connect app, follow the on-screen instructions.
If you have already paired another device with the Garmin Connect app, from the or menu, select Garmin Devices > Add Device, and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Install the Standard Mount
- Select a secure location to mount the device where it does not interfere with the safe operation of your bike.
- Place the rubber disk on the back of the bike mount.
How to Install a Mountain Bike Mount
Where can I find the Garmin Edge 130 Plus Manual?
Click here to see the Edge 130 Plus manual.
Garmin Edge 130 Plus Product Specifications
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS: 1.6” x 2.5” x 0.6” (41 x 63 x 16 mm)
- DISPLAY SIZE: 1.8" (45.0 mm) diagonal
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 303 x 230 pixels
- WEIGHT: 1.2 oz (33 g)
- BATTERY TYPE: rechargeable lithium-ion
- BATTERY LIFE: 12 hours
- WATER RATING: IPX7
Need further troubleshooting? No problem!
For further technical support, we recommend contacting Garmin's fantastic technical support team—this can be done in two ways:
As an Authorized Garmin dealer, any Edge 130 Plus sold on PlayBetter.com is completely eligible for Garmin's 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty. So you can be confident you'll be protected from any product defects within 365 of your delivery date!
The PlayBetter.com team is here to support you the entire way! So if you're not getting the help you need, please contact us via Help Center (email, chat or phone) and we'll make sure you're taken care of.