Garmin Edge 1030 Plus FAQs & SpecsUpdated 2 years ago
Table of Contents
Garmin Edge 1030 Plus FAQs
1. Select to enter sleep mode and wake the device. Hold to turn the device on and off and lock the touchscreen.
2. Select to mark a new lap.
3. Select to start and stop the activity timer.
4. Charge using an Edge external battery pack accessory.
Home Screen Overview
The home screen gives you quick access to all the features of the Edge device.
- From the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
Using the Touchscreen
Locking the Touchscreen
Where can I find the Garmin Edge 1030 Plus Manual?
Click here to see the Edge 1030 Plus manual.
See more Edge 1030 Plus FAQs:
Garmin Edge 1030 Plus Product Specifications
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS: 2.3" x 4.5" x 0.8" (58 x 114 x 19 mm)
- COLOR DISPLAY
- DISPLAY SIZE: 3.5" (88.9 mm) diagonal
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 282 x 470 pixels
- WEIGHT: 4.4 oz (124 g)
- BATTERY TYPE: rechargeable lithium-ion
- BATTERY LIFE: 24 hours
- BATTERY SAVE MODE
- IN-RIDE POWER COMPATIBLE (GARMIN CHARGE BATTERY PACK)
- WATER RATING: IPX7
Need further troubleshooting? No problem!
For further technical support, we recommend contacting Garmin's fantastic technical support team—this can be done in two ways:
As an Authorized Garmin dealer, any Edge 1030 Plus sold on PlayBetter.com is completely eligible for Garmin's 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty. So you can be confident you'll be protected from any product defects within 365 of your delivery date!
The PlayBetter.com team is here to support you the entire way! So if you're not getting the help you need, please contact us via Help Center (email, chat or phone) and we'll make sure you're taken care of.