Garmin Approach Z82 FAQs & SpecsUpdated 2 years ago
Table of Contents
Garmin Approach Z82 FAQs
How Do I Set Up My Garmin Approach Z82
You can follow the below process to set up your Approach Z82.
Before getting started, we recommend that you fully charge your Approach Z82.
- Power on the Z82 by pressing
- Use to scroll through the language list and use to select yours
- The next steps allow you to set your user preferences, simply follow the onscreen prompts to complete the setup process.
How to Pair Your Smartphone to the Z82
This section is optional but recommended to receive connected features. These features include products software updates and Automatic Course Updates for the course you play most.
Before pairing your Approach Z82 to your phone, you will need to download and install the Garmin Golf app.
- On the main menu, select Settings
- Select Bluetooth
- Select Pair Phone
- In the Garmin Golf app, tap on Android, or More on iOS, and select Garmin Devices
- Tap Add Device and follow the onscreen prompts to complete pairing
How to Start Your First Round of Golf
- On the main menu, select Play Golf
- After satellites have been acquired, the closest courses will appear. Select the course you would like to play.
- Select your tee box
The Approach Z82 is now ready to begin playing your first round of golf
What Are the Z82 Settings?
Where can I find the Garmin Approach Z82 Manual?
Click here to see the Approach Z82 manual.
See more Approach Z82 FAQs:
Garmin Approach Z82 Product Specifications
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS: 4.8" x 3.1" x 1.7" (122.9 x 80.0 x 42.1 mm)
- DISPLAY TYPE: full-color OLED display
- WEIGHT: 8.2 oz (232 g)
- BATTERY TYPE: internal rechargeable lithium-ion
- BATTERY LIFE: up to 15 hours (GPS mode)
- WATER RATING: IPX7
- HIGH-SENSITIVITY RECEIVER
- INTERFACE: USB
Need further troubleshooting? No problem!
For further technical support, we recommend contacting Garmin's fantastic technical support team—this can be done in two ways:
As an Authorized Garmin dealer, any Approach Z82 sold on PlayBetter.com is completely eligible for Garmin's 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty. So you can be confident you'll be protected from any product defects within 365 of your delivery date!
The PlayBetter.com team is here to support you the entire way! So if you're not getting the help you need, please contact us via Help Center (email, chat or phone) and we'll make sure you're taken care of.