Bushnell Tour V5 / Tour V5 Shift FAQs & SpecsUpdated 2 years ago
Table of Contents
Bushnell Tour V5 / Tour V5 Shift FAQs
I see debris in the lens. What do I do?
The issue you described sounds like your device may have some solar burns. Over time, the device can develop small dots due to sun exposure. The dots are cosmetic and should not affect the actual performance of the device.
Note: This is covered by warranty. If you want it checked out, fill out the contact form at https://www.bushnellgolf.com/contact/.
My laser rangefinder seems to be off by 10 yards ...
The LRF can be used to measure distance in yards or meters. The unit measure indicators are located in the lower right portion of the LCD. To select between yards and meters on your Tour V5 or V5 Shift:
Press the button on the side marked Y/M. Press the top portion Y for yards or the bottom portion M for meters. The Tour V5 will return to the last unit of measure setting used each time the unit is turned on.
Why is the display is out of focus?
Power the unit on by pressing the Power/Fire button once. Rotate the eyepiece in either direction until the display icons and numbers are in focus.
When do I replace the battery?
Replace the battery when the unit does not turn on, display does not illuminate, or the display goes blank when attempting to power the laser. Use a good quality 3-volt lithium battery (CR2). Insert into the compartment with the negative (flat) end first (positive end facing out towards the battery cover). We recommend replacing the battery at least once every six months.
Is it safe to clean my laser rangefinder?
Yes, follow these steps for proper cleaning:
1. Blow away any excessive dust or debris on exterior (or use a soft brush).
2. To remove dirt or fingerprints, clean with the supplied microfiber cloth rubbing in a circular motion. Use of a coarse cloth or unnecessary rubbing may scratch the lens surface and eventually cause permanent damage. The included washable microfiber cleaning cloth is ideal for the routine cleaning of your optics. Simply breathe lightly on the lens to provide a slight amount of moisture, then gently rub the lens with the microfiber cloth.
3. For a more thorough cleaning, photographic lens tissue and photographic-type lens cleaning fluid or isopropyl alcohol may be used. Always apply fluid to the cleaning cloth— never directly on the lens.
Can I buy replacement parts for my rangefinder?
Yes, select replacement parts such as battery doors and eye cups can be found here: https://www.bushnellgolf.com/products/parts/
CR2 batteries for our rangefinders cannot be purchased on our site, but can easily be found at third-party retailers that have a wide selection of common batteries.
If you do not see the part that you're seeking, please reach out to Bushnell by filling out the form on their Contact Us page.
How do I register my Bushnell Golf device?
Register your Bushnell Golf device online via Bushnell's Product Registration page or by downloading the Bushnell Golf Mobile app and adding your GPS or laser rangefinder within "See All" > "My Devices" within the home screen of the app.
Where can I find the Bushnell Tour V5 / Tour V5 Shift User Manual?
Click here to see the Bushnell Tour V5 / Tour V5 Shift manual.
See more Bushnell Tour V5 / Tour V5 Shift FAQs:
Click here for more FAQs on the Tour V5 / Tour V5 Shift.
Bushnell Tour V5 Series Product Specifications
Bushnell Tour V5
- Length: 4.5"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 3.0"
- Weight: 8.0oz
- Waterproof: No
- Magnification: 6x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 21mm
- Exit Pupil: 4mm
- Extra Long Eye Relief: 16mm
- Range: 5-1,300 yards
- Ranging Accuracy: 1 yard
- Field Of View: 330ft@1000 yards
- Display: LCD
- Power Source: 3-Volt Lithium (CR-2)
- Bluetooth: No
- Slope Switch: No
- COATINGS: Multi-Coated
Click here to see full Tour V5 / Tour V5 Shift product specs.
Need further troubleshooting? No problem!
Have a technical issue with a Bushnell Golf product? We'll help you get it figured out!
The first step we recommend is contacting Bushnell's fantastic support team directly — this can be done in two ways:
As an Authorized Bushnell Golf Dealer, all Bushnell products sold on PlayBetter.com are completely eligible for Bushnell's Limited Warranties:
- Laser Rangefinders: 2-Year Limited Warranty
- GPS Rangefinders, Watches & Handhelds: 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Launch Pro Launch Monitor: 1-Year Limited Warranty
So you can be confident you'll be protected from any product defects within 365 of your delivery date!
When you purchase a Bushnell product on PlayBetter.com, you have 60 days to return or exchange it—no questions asked!
The PlayBetter.com team is here to support you the entire way! So if you're not getting the help you need, please contact us via the Chat feature and we'll make sure you are completely taken care of.