Bushnell Phantom 2 FAQs & SpecsUpdated 2 years ago
Table of Contents
Bushnell Phantom 2 FAQs
My GPS will not power on. What do I do?
Please try the following to see if any of these steps will get your device to power on and charge fully:
- When the device is completely discharged, it sometimes will not show as charging when plugged in. When you plug it in, press the power on button for up to 15 seconds. The device should switch to USB mode and start charging.
- Hold down the bottom left-hand button and power button together for 15 seconds or until the unit switches off then turn it back on using power button. This will reboot the device and it will no longer be frozen.
- The device is relatively sensitive to being "properly ejected" after being plugged into a computer. To help prevent this from occurring again, please turn the Phantom off before connecting to the computer and safely eject the device once complete.
Can I change the battery on my Phantom 2 GPS?
You cannot change the battery. Do not attempt to open, disassemble or service the internal battery. The battery must be replaced by a qualified technician. If you suspect the battery is not working properly, please fill out this form https://www.bushnellgolf.com/contact/ and a support tech will get back to you with options.
Where can I find the Bushnell Phantom 2 User Manual?
Click here to see the Bushnell Phantom 2 manual.
Bushnell Phantom 2 Product Specifications
- WIDTH: 58mm
- HEIGHT: 75mm
- THICKNESS: 17mm
- WEIGHT: 78g
- WATERPROOF: Yes, IPX7
- BUILT-IN ACCESSORY MOUNT: Yes
- DISPLAY SIZE: 37mmX37mm
- BATTERY LIFE: 18+ hrs
- BLUETOOTH: Yes
- DATA/CHARGING PORT: Yes, USB-C
- RECHARGE TIME: < 3 hrs
- TYPICAL TIME TO FIRST FIX (TTFS): < 45s
Click here to see full Phantom 2 product specs.
Need further troubleshooting? No problem!
Have a technical issue with a Bushnell Golf product? We'll help you get it figured out!
The first step we recommend is contacting Bushnell's fantastic support team directly — this can be done in two ways:
As an Authorized Bushnell Golf Dealer, all Bushnell products sold on PlayBetter.com are completely eligible for Bushnell's Limited Warranties:
- Laser Rangefinders: 2-Year Limited Warranty
- GPS Rangefinders, Watches & Handhelds: 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Launch Pro Launch Monitor: 1-Year Limited Warranty
So you can be confident you'll be protected from any product defects within 365 of your delivery date!
When you purchase a Bushnell product on PlayBetter.com, you have 60 days to return or exchange it—no questions asked!
The PlayBetter.com team is here to support you the entire way! So if you're not getting the help you need, please contact us via the Chat feature and we'll make sure you are completely taken care of.